Monday, May 23, 2005

I've been tagged!


Tag! I'm it! Posted by Hello


The lovely and talented Helen has tagged me for a meme, and I couldn't be prouder. I've been looking at these bloggers who've been tagged and I've been gettin' all jealous. Now I can be the true blogger!

Here goes.

Total volume of music files on my computer:

47. Embarassing, I know but this is a brand new computer and I lost a lot of files in the transition.

The last CD I bought was:

Antonio Carlos Jobim and friends

Song playing right now:

Prelude: [Inutil Paisagem/Triste/Esperanca Perdida] [Medley]

Five songs I listen to a lot, or that mean a lot to me:

  1. Paper Bag by Fiona Apple
  2. I'm Feeling Good as sung my Michael Buble
  3. Hey Mama by The Black Eyed Peas
  4. Every Day is a Winding Road by Sheryl Crow
  5. Pencil Thin Mustache by Jimmy Buffett.

11 Comments:

Blogger dorna! said...

Hey! Aren't you supposed to tag a bunch of other poor unsuspecting souls?

9:21 AM  
Blogger Loy said...

I did. Aren't you one of 'em?

9:59 AM  
Blogger Radmila said...

Hahahahaha...dorna!
You asked for it...LOL

3:54 PM  
Blogger mrsmogul said...

Hey there! I came to visit! I like Sheryl Crow, I think that Carrie chick on AI reminds me of her.

PS First time here and I didn;t know you read me?

4:00 PM  
Blogger Helen said...

Nice job, rock star!
Peace.........

10:47 PM  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Isn't paper bag by Radiohead ???

9:34 PM  
Blogger Loy said...

Perhaps there's a version by Radiohead, but Fiona also did her version in the "When the Pawn..." album.

10:51 PM  
Blogger smarty pants said...

ahhhhh "hey mama" good choice!

11:46 PM  
Blogger Loy said...

Thank yew...thank yew

12:01 AM  
Blogger CT said...

good songs... good times...

5:02 PM  
Blogger dorna! said...

Me and my big mouth. I got double tagged by both you and Radmila. :) My offerings are here:

http://theguabancexblog.blogspot.com/2005/05/i-got-tagged.html

11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home